Terms & Conditions
Access to this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. Access to and surfing this site are only permitted if the present terms and conditions are accepted. The site must not be used or visited unless the present conditions are accepted. It is assumed that use of the site presupposes the acceptance of the conditions.
1. The present site and all the information contained within it, including names, images, photographs and reproductions, logos and trademarks are the property of Foster Spa or its associates (hereinafter referred to as Foster) and are protected by trademark, patent and unfair competition legislation. All the products, images and reproductions, logos, trademarks and patents are exclusive property of Foster. No other party is licensed to or has the right to use the above mentioned property. The content of this site cannot be interpreted as attributing licensing rights to use products or distinctive Foster logos/designs. Any infringement will be prosecuted by Foster on the grounds of trademark, patent and unfair competition legislation.
2. The products and services described in the present site will be delivered or provided only subject to availability and publication on the site does not constitute any form of guarantee of availability, sale, suitability for specific uses or conformity to specific legislation.
3. Foster cannot be held responsible in a contractual way or any way not specified in the contract, for any damage (including indirect or unquantifiable damages) arising from the impossibility of use, loss of data or profits which is in any way connected to the use of the present site.
4. This site may include publications with technical specifications which are inaccurate or contain typographical errors, these will be corrected as soon as possible by Foster. The data contained on the site may be incorrect, as the site may be updated only periodically. Modification of the information on the site may be updated subsequent to actual modifications made on products or details relevant to them.
5. Foster can at any time and without warning make modifications to the present terms and conditions of access, and this applies to all other parts of the site.
6. Foster will not be held responsible for the content of sites linked to the Internet website nor for any problems which may arise through indirect connection through links.
7. Foster publicizes its own products on this site. This does not mean that all of the products are marketed in each country. Neither does it mean that Foster intends to market the products in each country, or that the products – if they are marketed – will be immediately available in any specific country. Clients are invited to contact Foster head office directly to gain any necessary up-to-date information.
8. The present terms and conditions of access to the site are governed by Italian law and any eventual disputes arising from its use will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Tribunale di Reggio Emilia, Italy.
9. ANY USER WHO DOES NOT WHOLLY ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE IS ADVISED TO TERMINATE CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IMMEDIATELY. For further information, please contact email@example.com
Foster is committed to protect the privacy of the user accessing this Foster web site (www.foster-us.com). The information applies only to this site and not to other web sites accessed via links.
No personal data from the web service is disclosed. The personal information provided by users is used only to perform the requested service or activity and will be disclosed to third parties only where this is necessary for that purpose.
Person in charge of the personal data treatment
Person in charge of the personal data treatment according to Italian privacy law D. Lgs. n. 196/2003 is Human Resources Function as person in charge pro-tempore.
Types of personal data and purpose of their treatment
Computer systems and software procedures used for the functioning of this web site acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are transmitted implicitly through the Internet communication protocols.
This information could allow, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, to identify the users / visitors (eg. IP addresses, domain names of computers used by users/visitors connecting to the site, URI, etc..).
These data are used only for statistical information (an therefore anonymous) and to check the correct operation of the Foster web site. The data on web contacts are not stored and are deleted after a certain period of time. No data from the web service is communicated or spread.
It should be noted that these data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of crimes against Foster web site or other sites linked or connected to it: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts are stored only for a few days.
Data provided spontaneously by users/visitors
The optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of your personal information to access certain services or to make requests through e-mail involves the acquisition of the sender and/or any other personal information that will be used exclusively to answer to the request or for supplying the service. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
A cookie is a small amount of data stored by the computer’s RAM or hard disk each time a web site is visited.
Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, nor any persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users are used.
The use of session cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (random numbers generated by the server) necessary to enable the safe and efficient web site navigation. The session cookies used in this web site avoid the use of other techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of the users and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data.
Optional communication of personal data
Apart from what specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the appropriate electronic request forms, in the sections of the website dedicated to particular services on request. Please also note that their absence can make it impossible to fulfill the request.
Rights of interested parties
According to art. 7 of D. Lgs. 196/2003, those whose personal data are referred, have the right to:
• obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and to know their content and origin;
• obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data and their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking them if used in violation of the law;
• the right to refuse the treatment, while complying with the above purposes, only for legitimate reasons;
• the right to object to the processing of data for purposes of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foster does not knowingly use its web site to request information to children under 18 years.
Law and Jurisdiction
The interpretation and enforcement of these terms are governed by Italian law. The Court of Reggio Emilia, Italy, will have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute in any way connected to these conditions. Foster reserves to obtain quick remedies at any Court – even abroad – in order to protect its interests and enforce its rights.